Some dresses I made years ago.
I used pattern number one from this book to make the dresses:
I have several duplicates I made of another pattern, and decided to disassemble them and cut some Wiksten tank tops from them.
I botched the very first one. We have been going at one another for a week and a half and are currently at an impasse.
Janssen’s Market has been nestled in its cozy corner of a Wilmington, DE shopping center for quite some time, but I’ve never managed to make it in. I finally went yesterday. It’s perfect.
Here’s my tiny haul from yesterday which is pleasing me to no end as I plan what to do with everything.
- Nielsen-Massey orange flower water
- Rose petal preserves
- Bonne Maman do a chestnut spread, how exciting!
- Boston Harbor tea, which boasts having been tossed into the harbor. Was it truly a loss, or should they have taken a hint? We will find out. (Update: I think it has a really nice flavor, and it’s not too weak. Medium-strength, I’d say. It’s good, and I’m enjoying it.)
- Bonne Maman lemon tartlet cookies (Update: these were cute and nice with coffee, good to keep on hand for friends who drop by.)
- Brianna’s, my favorite brand of salad dressing (so far), in varieties I haven’t seen: Lemon-Tarragon and Blueberry Balsamic vinaigrettes. (Update: Lemon-Tarragon is now among my top 3 favorite salad dressings and will enjoy Staple Item status)
- Better than Bullion soup base in a mushroom variety I am freaking out about. I hope it’s good!